Deadline for submissions extended!
Send in your project by Mon, 28 May (12 noon)!
The Liveability Challenge is accepting project submissions that are at TRL6 and above. While team members can be from any organisation and anywhere in the world, solutions must be applicable to Singapore and cities in the tropics.
Projects must fall under either one of two tracks, and must address at least one of the two areas listed below.
- • Circular economy solutions
- • Plastic waste management
- • Indoor cooling
- • Outdoor cooling
How to submit an entry
1. Register your interest here
2. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to submit details of your project
3. Complete your submission before 25 May 2018, Singapore time
4. You will be informed by end of June if you have been accepted as a finalist for The Liveability Challenge
5. Make sure you are available on 11 July to pitch your idea at the finale event held at the World Cities Summit 2018